Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Been awhile since Ive gotten on here and really done some good ol trolling/motivating/giving things away and providing humor for those who seek it. Since i sold the last bike i wont lie I miss the shit out of riding but given the risks involved as opposed to the latter its whats best for the kiddos future and me being in it!

In the meantime i had all this free damn time since i am not riding all over the state of Colorado i had to pick up a new hobby! With that being said I will be competing in my first ever Men's Physique contest in Colorado it will require me to train hard as hell and Diet properly. Keep in mind Diet does not mean weight loss all the time, it can mean fat loss with muscle gain and that's what my trainer will be doing for me (yes professional trainer not one of those gym trainers who don't actually care).

My hardcore diet actually starts this week, but in the last few months i have made quite a few gains in mass this will all come into play for the show and i have to say i am super fucking pumped to be doing this and cannot wait to get on stage. Being it will be my first show it will be awesome if i place but this is more for the accomplishment of going through the process which i have read, witnessed and heard is not for the weak hearted. I will post up progress as much as i can on here for those who are interested, i know there are a few fitness cats on here and this could also be a good motivator for those who need/want it.

Here are some pics of where i started about 3 years ago (the ones where i am tiny) and the ones where i am in the black sweatpants were taken last week.

This is where it starts and in 4 months the difference is going to be insane!!!

·
Registered
382 Posts
how many days Week you hitting the gym? I'm guessing you're measuring the amount of food you eat and etc? I started my cut about a month ago and dropped 10lbs already. It sucks though because I haven't had time to go to the gym.

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
how many days Week you hitting the gym? I'm guessing you're measuring the amount of food you eat and etc? I started my cut about a month ago and dropped 10lbs already. It sucks though because I haven't had time to go to the gym.
6 days a week, each muscle group gets a day. Can't gain mass if you don't lift.

·
Administrator
8,182 Posts
Damn dude, you look a lot healthier in the recent pics. Good on ya! Although, maybe that's just photoshop and good lighting. :p

Anyway, glad to see you're doing well! And keep us in the loop with how you progress.

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Damn dude, you look a lot healthier in the recent pics. Good on ya! Although, maybe that's just photoshop and good lighting. :p

Anyway, glad to see you're doing well! And keep us in the loop with how you progress.
Thanks! No photochop or light tricks, hard work and dedication, I will def post progress pics as the transition takes place it's gonna be a long 4 months but fun ones!

·
Registered
4,609 Posts
Get yourself some sun. Why are you white people so pale?!

Reactions: ArrhythmiA

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Get yourself some sun. Why are you white people so pale?!
Lol getting sun in Colorado during winter is not easy and it may be spring everywhere else but it's still winter here it snowed on Monday quite a bit and I don't like to fake n bake but don't worry the tan will come before the show, it has to.

Nice! :) Your looking good and starting to bulk up a bit :)
How clean are ya keeping your diet right now?
Thanks, diet actually has been pretty clean for awhile but once the show gets closer it will get tighter and tighter, plenty of simple carbs and proteins. I don't eat things like fast food or pre made meals though, last time I had fast food from anywhere was about 3 or more years ago, my body doesn't react well to it.

My trainer will be in charge of what I eat and the dude is a friggin genius he has a few degrees in science and a PHD in food and nutrition he knows when to eat what and how much based on each person since we are not all,engineered the same.

·
Registered
4,609 Posts
Lol getting sun in Colorado during winter is not easy and it may be spring everywhere else but it's still winter here it snowed on Monday quite a bit and I don't like to fake n bake but don't worry the tan will come before the show, it has to.
No kidding... orange people creep me out.

Good luck on the show, mate.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
I've missed your posts, my friend. Glad to see you back on here. Your ripped appearance certainly gives me some pause ... I should really push my diet much farther.

Glad to see here.

·
Registered
4,609 Posts
Why are you non-white people so .... unpale?!

--Says ginger, king of the pale people.
You're so soulless... how could you?!

Reactions: Brandon35

·
Registered
234 Posts
Why are you non-white people so .... unpale?!

--Says ginger, king of the pale people.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ^^^ :coocoo

Now keep in mind im hispanic, but this gave me a good laugh lol I saw what you did there Sandman :laugh

:2fingerlol:

·
Registered
719 Posts
fukin hell dude u look like an escapee from a prisoner of war camp in that first pic.. great progress.
gonna be a big challange for u to get as lean as u where in the first pic and maintain your muscle mass.
whats the diet like?
will u be keto?

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
fukin hell dude u look like an escapee from a prisoner of war camp in that first pic.. great progress.
gonna be a big challange for u to get as lean as u where in the first pic and maintain your muscle mass.
whats the diet like?
will u be keto?
That it will but that's where the Workout and diet play a very massive role, as long as I maintain a high protein intake and good Simple carb intake with a little bit of good fats here and there My body will literally take everything i eat break it down and put it towards the muscles as they repair from the workout and not store anything, thusly causing the fat to burn off.

Once i get my full diet plan all worked out i will post it up here.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Nice work, keep it up, I've never done any bodybuilding competitions.. I've thought about it and still might but I've done plenty of USAPL powerlifting competitions so I know what it's like to have to be on a proper diet and a hardcore training routine. Keep us posted on the diet plan I'm curious to see what your trainer has you eating. Keep up the good work, stay committed!

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Update Folks!

So i have been on my Diet for about 4 days now, after some tuning I have a pretty solid routine going.

Meal 1:
10 egg whites with 2 yolks
1 cup uncooked oatmeal no sugar/honey

Meal 2:
10Oz Chicken
1 cup of rice or tortilla with veggies and 1 tbsp peanut butter

Meal 3:
10Oz Chicken

Meal 4:
1 scoops protein with 1 cup rice

Workout for 2 hours

meal 5:
1 scoops protein with 1 cup rice

Meal 6:
10Oz Chicken

Boom!

Edit: had to tweak it today due to explosive shit during my workout, too much protein intake before lifting upset the stomach.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts