Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright so I'm new around these parts so bear with me while I try to familiarize myself.

I don't have a lot of updated pics of my baby but if all goes well there will be a couple of pictures of her in this post...

June of 07... God I hated that exhaust

Sept of 07 with niiiiice exhaust.

Sorry if that last picture is gigantic... I tried to resize it.

Anyway, thats it for me greetings everyone.

Reactions: Jeff g

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Welcome to the Zone!

Good to have some more females around these parts to keep the boys in check :)

Very nice ride, love the silver!

·
Registered
992 Posts
Alright so I'm new around these parts so bear with me while I try to familiarize myself.

I don't have a lot of updated pics of my baby but if all goes well there will be a couple of pictures of her in this post...

June of 07... God I hated that exhaust

Sept of 07 with niiiiice exhaust.

Sorry if that last picture is gigantic... I tried to resize it.

Anyway, thats it for me greetings everyone.
oh man hello beautiful your gonna make me move to the west to be w/you huh..why cant you be in nyc we have butchy girl riddaz over here:hail:hail

·
butiwasgoingtotashistatio ntopickupsumpowerconvrtr
2,762 Posts
welcome to the zone.

here's a little quote, "lightsabers: the most ballin' way to die"

·
Registered
900 Posts
Welcome to the zone, nice bike, you'll get used to bizmarcz soon enough, quarkz will probably thank you if you take some of his stalking time off her, she needs the break.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
welcome

nice bike ;)

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
welcome to the zone. nice ride like the silver

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Dam nice bike. love the helmet just like mine.plain black with totally black visor.:)

·
Premium Member
8,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
oh man hello beautiful your gonna make me move to the west to be w/you huh..why cant you be in nyc we have butchy girl riddaz over here:hail:hail
You talkin' about me or the bike? ;-)

Either way thanks for the compliment. :)

As for the wheels, they are stock and not for sale. :-D

As for the helmet, I love that helmet. I had to replace it and when I did I bought the Scorpion Black Dahlia which I like but it doesn't have the same shape and it's not as slick looking as that shoei.

·
Registered
992 Posts

As for the helmet, I love that helmet. I had to replace it and when I did I bought the Scorpion Black Dahlia which I like but it doesn't have the same shape and it's not as slick looking as that shoei.
oh i forgot to say nice bike..talkin bout you gorgeous...

·
Registered
29 Posts

I was actually thinking about the Black Dahlia myself. That or the Crackhead from Scorpion. Both are really cool helmets. The shoei is a bit more sleek, but I'd bet you'll find the Dahlia more comfortable.

Welcome! I'm new too, so far I LOVE IT! Hope you will too!

·
Premium Member
8,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I was actually thinking about the Black Dahlia myself. That or the Crackhead from Scorpion. Both are really cool helmets. The shoei is a bit more sleek, but I'd bet you'll find the Dahlia more comfortable.

Welcome! I'm new too, so far I LOVE IT! Hope you will too!
The scorpion took some getting used to. But that goes without saying. This is actually my second Dahlia, the first one got destroyed when I wrecked on the track after only about a month of owning the helmet. It did it's job so I bought another one. Plus Scorpion helmets always have that nifty smell to em. Lately I've been really diggin' the Shoei Tempest helmet. If I had the money to blow on things I don't really need I'd probablly buy it. As it stands I need to buy a new suit of leathers first.

Priorities! :)

I like the forum so far. In my neck of the woods there aren't many kawasaki riders, let alone any that ride the ZX-6es so I'm in not feeling so lonely anymore. Me and my ride are pretty unique around these parts.

·
Premium Member
8,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
welcome to the zone :cheers where in cali are you? I just moved to Pennsylvania from Santa Barbara....that was a mistake :banghead

-:banana
I'm in Bakersfield. It's a little hole in the wall in the central valley. SB is about two hours west of me.

·
Premium Member
8,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Not since I got the ZX which was last summer. I wrecked and was out of commission for a couple of months but I plan to hit it up here pretty soon. I have friends out on the coast so its a good excuse ;-).

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.