Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Myself and Scott Diamond from Moto-D Racing will be coming out to Grattan this weekend. Very eager to ride this track, meet some new faces and have a great time. Weather so far is looking great. Come by and say hello....

If anyone needs anything tirewarmers, paddock stands, undersuits and etc.. Feel free to PM me.

Let's have a great ol time

Reactions: PainfullySlo

·
Registered
4,683 Posts
I'll be up there on Saturday to spectate and meet some people, so hopefully I'll be able to stop by and say hello - looks like the weather should be lovely :sigh:

I'll look forward to meeting you

Reactions: Manolo

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Went there for the first time last year. It's may be #1 on the track list, depending on the day. Curious to hear how you like it.

·
Registered
577 Posts
drive safe Manolo, see you soon!

all packed up, heading up tomorrow night. camping in the paddock, dinner at the grattan bar (good steaks), cant wait to see old friends, meet some new ones, and put faces to names.

oh, and I get to ride my bike for the first time after some significant updates to suspension, tires, motor, ect... going to be a weekend of testing and tuning. gotta get her ready for the wera races in 2 weeks.

stop by, say hi, white gmc sierra, white legend trailer, red snap on tools awning, blue parts unlimited awning, one zx6r, one r6 (wife's) and the grom will be in our pit. Ski

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
drive safe Manolo, see you soon!

all packed up, heading up tomorrow night. camping in the paddock, dinner at the grattan bar (good steaks), cant wait to see old friends, meet some new ones, and put faces to names.

oh, and I get to ride my bike for the first time after some significant updates to suspension, tires, motor, ect... going to be a weekend of testing and tuning. gotta get her ready for the wera races in 2 weeks.

stop by, say hi, white gmc sierra, white legend trailer, red snap on tools awning, blue parts unlimited awning, one zx6r, one r6 (wife's) and the grom will be in our pit. Ski
Thanks Ski, see you there. You can't miss us

We'll be heading out in the morning to grattan, it's an 11 hour drive.

I myself did made some adjustment to my bike, suspension geometry, different brakes and different tires. If it rains on Sunday, then I'll be throwing on my rain tires.

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Went there for the first time last year. It's may be #1 on the track list, depending on the day. Curious to hear how you like it.
I'll Def leave a review. I been watching a YouTube video studying the track and it seems technical since the turns appear blind turn ins.

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ha ha i have pix saved on my job computer.

Finally made it to Ohio with 5 1/2 hours to go. Lol

·
Registered
462 Posts
Also coming to hang. The track bike still needs the front suspension worked out before I can ride.

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
So much for sleep before a track day

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
This is an amazing and fun track. All blind turns and very technical.

Thank you Skidooboy, wife and friends for the advice over dinner last night, worked out 100% today.

Nice to meet you as well Foster. Get that bike finished.

Reactions: CHEEF13

·
Registered
971 Posts
I'm jealous....I have a broken bike till my part gets here on Monday when it should of been here last Thursday. Have fun guys and ride safe!

·
Registered
462 Posts
This is an amazing and fun track. All blind turns and very technical.

Thank you Skidooboy, wife and friends for the advice over dinner last night, worked out 100% today.

Nice to meet you as well Foster. Get that bike finished.

Yeah, nice to meet you guys too, as well as Ski and Nitrus. I had a good time even if I couldn't ride, but I wanted to so so bad. I actually came home to find my windscreen arrived so she's gonna be ready soon.

How was the weather today? I know it was looking kinda iffy.

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yeah, nice to meet you guys too, as well as Ski and Nitrus. I had a good time even if I couldn't ride, but I wanted to so so bad. I actually came home to find my windscreen arrived so she's gonna be ready soon.

How was the weather today? I know it was looking kinda iffy.
It was cold in the am, i skipped the first session. The day got warmer as it progressed and they rain came after 5pm. So we had a full day.

·
Registered
577 Posts
was a great weekend, meeting several forum members, and Scott from MotoD. the weather held out but, it was cool with the wind both days. by the end of the day sunday I was only a small margin from my regular race pace on the old bike so, I am hoping with warmer temps, more tuning, and seat time that I will be where I need to be for the wera round at this very track the first weekend in may. hope to see you guys again soon. Ski

1 - 20 of 20 Posts