Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner
41 - 60 of 72 Posts
damn, STU... i cant believe you never got his name... :nana:

naaa, but im sure there'll b plenny down in austin for the motogp races :naughty: should roll wit me and kawigirl n whoever else i roll with. just walk around like this, for SURE you'll get some attention ---> :banana

Reactions: STU
Ive never had a gf that rode bikes... So all options seem amazing right now lol. Im sure im not the only one.

I agree with you MoM. Some girls get into this hobby for all the wrong reasons. Any guy who plans to date a girl who rides better not be insecure or you'll end up with a big headache. Motorcycles is mostly a guy hobby, so she'll be making friends with lots of guys, and they'll ask her to go riding and lets face it, some guys will hit on her regardless if she has a boyfriend or not.

STU, next time that happens just tell her to pull over and ask for her number. It won't be awkward because you can always say, "Hey lets trade info so we can go riding sometimes." That's something a guy would even say to another guy. Gotta be quick and not let the moment pass!

damn, STU... i cant believe you never got his name... :nana:

naaa, but im sure there'll b plenny down in austin for the motogp races :naughty: should roll wit me and kawigirl n whoever else i roll with. just walk around like this, for SURE you'll get some attention ---> :banana

Yup. I bet it was a tranny with a fake fanny, and 10" bananie. Lies. All Lies.

Wooooo!!!!!!! STU called me hot!!

:banana

Wait... :hmmm:

How do you know IF I'm hot?

:hmm2:

I considered living in Texas... then I remembered that I don't like the heat and they probably couldn't handle my California Sass out there in the lonestar state. ;)
It's only really hot here for a couple months out of the year, but you can ride just about all year round. I'm actually a transplant from the Pacific Northwest as well. We would love to have your California Sass here Mystress! In fact, a LOT of people from California have moved to this area over the last few years. You would fit right in! :)

It's only really hot here for a couple months out of the year, but you can ride just about all year round. I'm actually a transplant from the Pacific Northwest as well. We would love to have your California Sass here Mystress! In fact, a LOT of people from California have moved to this area over the last few years. You would fit right in! :)
and you can buy guns and non-CA model bikes!

and you can buy guns and non-CA model bikes!
tldr :2fingerlol:

I own the non-CA bikes right now. ;)

The fact that it's only hot for a couple of months out of the year is a nice perk. Here it's hot for 5 months out of the year.

STU how's it going with the CL ad? :) :p

Discussion starter · #52 ·
tldr :2fingerlol:

I own the non-CA bikes right now. ;)

The fact that it's only hot for a couple of months out of the year is a nice perk. Here it's hot for 5 months out of the year.

STU how's it going with the CL ad? :) :p
It was a nice write-up but it's probably a no go. Not sure I want to meet a girl that peruses craigslist ads and she probably wants nothing to do with a (perceived) CL stalker LOL

I'll take my chances bumping in to her in the neighborhood again.

Reactions: Knotty Boy
It was a nice write-up but it's probably a no go. Not sure I want to meet a girl that peruses craigslist ads and she probably wants nothing to do with a (perceived) CL stalker LOL

I'll take my chances bumping in to her in the neighborhood again.

My best advice STU if you plan on.. ah.. em.. bumping into her. Wrap it before you tap it.
After you hit it, quit it. :)

Dont be a fool... Use pnuematic tools

Reactions: STU
whats meant by non-CA bikes?

n whats meant by ~7 tracks?

There are CA specific bikes to meet emissions standards specific to CA.

We have around 7 tracks here in Texas.
1. Eagles Canyon Raceway
2. Circuit of the Americas
3. Texas World Speedway
4. Motor Sports Ranch Houston
5. Motor Sports Ranch Cresson (which has a 1.7 and a 1.3, completely separate tracks, and a 3.1 if you combine the 2, so it's almost 3 tracks in one place!)
6. Grandsport Speedway
7. Harris Hill Road

And between RideSmart, Fastline, Lone Star Track days, Whoopie's Cycles TD's, and the Central Motorcycle Racing Association, you can do a track day or race weekend pretty much every weekend from February the November.
-Cody

41 - 60 of 72 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.