Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

Grand Prairie TX Girl Rider

9K views 71 replies 22 participants last post by  NorthTX 
#1 ·
Flabbergasted that 1. There is another Kawi rider in my hood (nice bike btw) 2. Shes a girl!

Talked to her until the light changed and didnt get a chance to get her digits. If youre on this forum message me so we can ride together in the future.

#21 · (Edited)
yeah where u been bro?

EDIT: STU, it seems as though i just MAY need to ride to your area more often now... lol

EDIT2: ready to talk track days?

EDIT3: MoM, im interested just to see what kind of things you would say lol

EDIT4: STU, sure it wasnt one of THOSE types of girls (with a lil extra "in between" while on the scene)? :dowhat

Reactions: Crashz28 and STU
#11 ·
LOL.

For a moment, I thought it was you that moved to my hood. She was about 5'3- 5'5", pretty skinny and hot. Wait, did I just call you hot???

Reactions: Crashz28
#12 · (Edited)
Wooooo!!!!!!! STU called me hot!!

:banana

Wait... :hmmm:

How do you know IF I'm hot?

:hmm2:

I considered living in Texas... then I remembered that I don't like the heat and they probably couldn't handle my California Sass out there in the lonestar state. ;)

#13 ·
Wooooo!!!!!!! STU called me hot!!

:banana

Wait... :hmmm:

How do you know I'm hot?

:hmm2:

I considered living in Texas... then I remembered that I don't like the heat and they probably couldn't handle my California Sass out there in the lonestar state. ;)
You've had pics up in several forums and your avatar, so yeah. And, most ladies in Cali are hot (goes up exponential if they ride bikes).

You're right, three months out of the year and I don't ride in the afternoons cause it's crazy hot.

#16 ·
True, true.... I was mostly sassin' ya. :)

Your encounter reminds me of how I met one guy that I dated many years ago. I was out riding by myself and he was out with a couple of his friends. I ran into them at the gas station. Their bikes weren't all club-stickered out and they didn't strike me as dude-bros or anything so I assumed they were probably loner riders. We wound up riding for a bit and then became friends.

Next time ya see her, ask if she's headed anywhere in particular. If not, tell her you were just going on a little ride and ask if she'd want to go along. Her response will dictate whether or not you would have had any luck getting her phone number to begin with. Besides, she probably gets asked that a lot. If she goes along, end it at a gas station or a coffee place... somewhere public otherwise she probably won't stop with you.

Also: Expect that she's probably got a boyfriend or a husband who rides.

Reactions: STU
#18 ·
She did ask me if I lived in the neighborhood and she initiated a hand shake :dunno

No biggie, no expectations. Another kawi friend rider would be a plus.

#25 ·
Somewhat related incident...
I was waiting in the clinic yesterday when this hot blonde walked in, probably to get her reports. I took the cage as I was feeling pretty sick. She was carrying an Icon lid and was dressed in a leather jacket, jeans and leather boots (drool... not over the Icon, mind you). I began talking to her and asked to see her ride. She was on a Ducati Monster 696. We chatted for a few minutes and exchanged numbers so we could go on a ride sometime.

A slightly ill badger leaves clinic with a big grin on his face.

Edit: This never happens where I live. That too, a blonde on an Italian bike who's been into motorcycles for a while...

#27 ·
So uh... why was SHE at the clinic?

LMFAO

Shit... is this what I have to look forward to, re entering the dating scene? Pickin up dudes at the stoplight and the clinic? :D

I was hoping at WORST to resort to the grocery store... :p

#36 ·
You're just way too subtle, MoM! I'm a bit of a thickie and need to be told 'lol, jk...' or something like that.

You girls and your evasive senses of humor...

Reactions: MistressOfMayhem
#37 ·
I want one of the gopro girls

#40 ·
I'd like to think we ride for the same reasons, MoM.
(nudge... nudge, wink... wink! Say no more!)

#42 ·
damn, STU... i cant believe you never got his name... :nana:

naaa, but im sure there'll b plenny down in austin for the motogp races :naughty: should roll wit me and kawigirl n whoever else i roll with. just walk around like this, for SURE you'll get some attention ---> :banana

Reactions: STU
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.