Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Morning!

So new to the forum but have been riding for about 4-5 years. Just got a new 2015 zx6r and looking for some people to ride with. most my friends don't have sports bikes so i am trying to put a application out "looking for new friends"

I'm 25 have a wife and a kid. i would attach a picture but lets not make this gay... :Oo:

chive on

·
Registered
10 Posts
I jus joined the forum today, im in dallas, i bought a 08 zx6 like 2 weeks ago. im always out but i also have a cbr 1000 07

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
badass! I wanna get a cbr also and make one or the other a track bike since I live right down the road from the track. I wish it would cool off I wouldn't mind riding around Dallas

·
Registered
82 Posts
I am looking at moving down around Joshua / Burleson area. Currently looking at houses down there. Need to buy something with a decent sized shop or garage. I was down there for Xmas and wished I loaded my bike in my pickup as it was upper 70's. Hit me up sometime.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Hey, I just got moved down here from Nebraska. I see you are in the Granbury area? I am down between Acton and Godley. Not too far. I was in Granbury today actually. Whats the inspection process for bikes down here? My registration is still good to August from Nebraska but just curious as to anything they mainly look for.

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Hey, I just got moved down here from Nebraska. I see you are in the Granbury area? I am down between Acton and Godley. Not too far. I was in Granbury today actually. Whats the inspection process for bikes down here? My registration is still good to August from Nebraska but just curious as to anything they mainly look for.
motorcycles are safety only

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
bummer the weather is going to suck this weekend. I work out that way by hulen mall but I would be down to cruise around some time.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts