Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I finally got insurance on my bike and Put it back together so I can go get my safty done.

NOTE** My aftermarket short stalks will be on after the safty this week.

Notice the nice carbon D&D :D

enjoy :D

Jay

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
So whats the noise like? I always thought D&D's are too loud but it sure looks good!

·
Registered
503 Posts
I had a D+D can. BEST CAN I EVER HAD, NO QUESTION! I was ALWAYS getting told on trackdays and ride-outs how nice my bike sounded.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well im not riding it at the moment, but spring is comming and I heard the rates are going out so I got the insurance now.

I was fairly surprised on how quiet the pipe actually is. I thought it would be alot louder.

Jay

·
Registered
389 Posts
That pipe looks pretty good on there.:thumbup My buddy had a D&D on his old CBR 600 and that thing would scream. When he'd get on the gas you could hear it forever away.

·
Registered
964 Posts
I was fairly surprised on how quiet the pipe actually is. I thought it would be alot louder.

Jay

Just wait till a little bit of the packing gets burned up...:scared :scared it will get louder.. I had D and D's on my first TLR.. they were super loud.. and my buddy had one on his old cbr600f3.. it was SUPER loud...

·
Registered
503 Posts
My D+D on my old ZX6R was fairly mild up to around 8,00 revs and then just went ape shit!!!! Sounded deep and refined low down, kind of classy and became an absloute screamer up top end. God i loved that can.
Something to do with the Ceramic internals allegedly.....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts