Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Damn it looks sweet! Also have the rimstipes, all the Motovation products, and the CA turn signals. Next mod is 6000k HID's.

·
Registered
553 Posts
I like it and I've never been big on kawi green

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
are u goin to get a CA tailight? and u thinking about a damper or a Puig double bubble? if you get those things u will be fly like meeee)

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Naw I think Im just gonna stick with the stock taillight. I already bought the CA euro rear turns and Im pretty happy with them. Not sure I need a damper, and the Puig screen is on its way!

·
Registered
553 Posts
You need a damper, I'll never ride without one! I have the GPR and I love it because you can adjust it on the go.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
the damper makes a hell of a differnce on I95 when the bike gets light and so helps you corner better, and it may save your life from a tank slap or the front slipping from you in a turn but its a personal choice but if you ask around everyone that does have one will never get ridd of it:devious

I am a damper and a get your bike set to your weight kind of guy it just makes a world of differnce, before the damper the bike felt light in the front at a 95 after it felt sure and soild on the road and cornered alot better and makes you more covident. The set to the weight of your suspension makes the bike ride smooth and car your weight much better and allow for longer rides, i got my weight set yesterday and but a 100 miles on it , the bike feels softer in breaking like i am not goin to fly over the handle bars when breaking hard, and it seems to corner better but i think the cornering part is in my head, but everything else i know is true cuz me and a friend got the weight set up and he has a zx10 and he says the same thing he is in love with it too.

but like i said before its personal choice but i will never go with a damper and weight being set up:rant sry for ranting but the damper is my first love the weight set up is my second:hail

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
you go to shop and get it done for 50 - 100 dollars or you a two friends can do it but its better if you go to the shop. But what are you taughts about the damper?

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
setting up the suspension really isn't that hard. setting the sag is a process but by no means hard. compression and rebound are sorta user preference. a weekend ride and you can sort that out easy enough.

-:banana

·
Squid Forever , Yes it's a conspiracy
2,271 Posts
ohh man.. i got some posting to catch up.

btw, nice!!! i got one just like it in blue. It really makes a different!

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
the rear seat cowl! stop being such a postwhore and read the top of the thread :laugh

-:banana
i did read the whole post i though it he was talking about the rim strips or something ? i am a post whore but i read the post from the top and i got a solo seat and my bike looks hot but to make it hotter i am goin to put some foam on the front of the solo seat then it will be a race bike:coocoo

1 - 20 of 50 Posts