Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The light poles on the side of my bike are driving me crazy! Where is the best place to get flush mount signals?! help!

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
leave it stock on they look heaps better...

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
leave it stock on they look heaps better...
Uh. Erm. Hrm.

No.

Unless you're thinking of the Australian 05/06 models which came stock with the flushmounts. But if you're thinking of the stock stalk indicators that come on your average bike you're scaring me.

eBay is a good place to get the flushies. You can get them in smoked and colored too. It's getting very camp these days with accessories. I can't think of any online stores off the bat for your country except kneedraggers but I'm sure plenty of online stores carry them.

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
yer sorry the 05/06 australian bikes

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
show us a pic??

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
My bike, same, but with flush mounts. Got them direct from the Competition Werkes website...

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
yer need flush mounts for sure

·
Registered
311 Posts
yeah I got the same bike, I bought smoked flushmounts and a smoked integrated tail light. its a must! (ebay is cheapest)

·
Registered
89 Posts
ebay if you want the euro spec indicators or if you have yours on stalks buy greggs customs one billet alloy, colour matched look the nuts

·
Registered
227 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
were they? One of my buddies had them and he said they werent that bright. Maybe he is just a douche bag and doesnt know what he is talkin about...

·
butiwasgoingtotashistatio ntopickupsumpowerconvrtr
2,762 Posts
different brands could play a role in teh brightness..

one of my friends says his arent very bright, but i dont think his have 9 total LED's. and they could be different strengths etc..

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
with the australian bikes they have flush mounts and yous didnt and had the stalks, are the plastics the same?? or do you have to cut the plastics to fit the flush mounts in? if ya know what meen???

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
with the australian bikes they have flush mounts and yous didnt and had the stalks, are the plastics the same?? or do you have to cut the plastics to fit the flush mounts in? if ya know what meen???
i didn't have to cut. there is already a triangular area on the US bikes. it just unscrews.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts