Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys recently got my 2018 Zx6r an ecu flash with akrapovic exhaust full exhaust, bmc filter, and shorai battery.

I wanna add more power and shed weight what did you guys do or recommend?

Thanks

·
Registered
12,481 Posts
Hey guys recently got my 2018 Zx6r an ecu flash with akrapovic exhaust full exhaust, bmc filter, and shorai battery.

Thanks
I'm surprised that you haven't already gotten any input on this:O.

My response to this question is probably not what you want to hear.

--- train the operator ----

There is no more cost effective mod you can do to go faster, stop better, survive longer.

It's also unlikely you can come anywhere near getting the most out of what you already have, without putting the bike/rider combo on a closed course... Then, slicks, suspension, suit, trailer, tools, bodywork, fees will keep you spending for the next few years:BigGrin

·
Registered
2,911 Posts

Thanks
Hit the gym, cut calories, take a big poop.. lol.

Sounds like you have a fast bike, I would recommend suspension and track time

·
Registered
7,202 Posts

Thanks
is this just for street riding or are you on a closed course doing trckdays or racing?? My answer would change 100% depending on that answer

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Going to put her in the track soon just haven’t gotten the time, money isn’t a problem just wanted to see what other mods I can do. But yes she’s going to be a track star just want the best for her

Thanks for getting back to me

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Really you guys are great I’ll look into trailers and suspension set ups nearby

Thanks ninjasss

1 - 6 of 6 Posts