Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I found a dude on CL yesterday that was selling a full Akropovic Titanium system for the 05-06 for $500. I emailed him and found out he also had some decent Michelin pilot power take-offs that he was willing to give me for free. Sweet deal, right? Right, except that he didnt give me the mounting bracket(s) that wrap around the muffler itself to install the unit. He didnt give me much hin the way of hardware, he did give me a bunch of springs. Any clue on how to order the stuff I need? I looked all around Akrapovic site to no avail.

Also...what to do now about my license plate?

·
Registered
9,971 Posts
That's still a sick deal for a 2000$ system. Call akropovic directly and speak with them if u can't find it just goto eBay. The springs hold everything together, you reuse the header bolts an the brass (gasket?) Things and the bolts, I would just go with a under the seat style Fe from like sport bike lites IR something.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
You should be able to get what you need from Ackrapovic, they sell spares. Your only problem may be the muffler bracket if they're out of production.

·
Registered
215 Posts
any possibility of making homemade brackets?? or getting someone to make them for you

·
Registered
178 Posts
That's a badass deal for that exhaust. I got the same one sounds great too. Have you tried to call the guy to see if he has them and forgot to include them?

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Killer deal. I'm sure either way you can macgyver up a way to mount it that can still be just as effective and clean, it will probably just take several trips to the hardware store.

·
Registered
3,475 Posts
Your gonna love it! Have the same system. Sound is wicked and crisp. ZING! Try ridersdiscount and also STG if all fails. There'r hard to find.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts