Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what do you guys think of the goodridge super bike braided lines???????????

·
Registered
590 Posts
yeah i was wondering what was the brand that everyone recommended for braided lines.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
fitted them up last night what a breeze seem to very well thought out design all lined up with no twisting or anything cant wait to try them out

·
Registered
316 Posts
fitted them up last night what a breeze seem to very well thought out design all lined up with no twisting or anything cant wait to try them out

Take it easy untill you get used to them, otherwise you'll be doing stoppies everywhere.You'll find they are a lot sharper than the others.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Take it easy untill you get used to them, otherwise you'll be doing stoppies everywhere.You'll find they are a lot sharper than the others.
will keep this in mind and thanks for the heads up oh yeah saturdays not that far away just need the weather to play ball and all should be sweet

·
Registered
503 Posts
LOVE my Goodridge hoses on my bike, best mod so far by far. So much feel through the lever now. ACE STOPPERS!

·
Registered
590 Posts
i definatly need me some, my brake fade is getting rediculas

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
well went out for a run today and man what a difference these braids make:hail should never had riden without them

1 - 14 of 14 Posts