Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the other day I ordered a pair of Speed and Strength Twist of Fate 3.0 RR gloves in XL. I normally wear a pair of Alpinestars SMX-3 gloves in XL and they fit comfortably.

Now, my problem is that I already placed the order for the Speed and Strength gloves, but its just now that I realize that Speed and Strength gloves generally run a little bit larger. :coocoo

XL in Alpinestars runs 4 1/8''-4 5/8'' palm size while XL in Speed and Strength runs 4 1/4''-4 5/8''

Will these gloves "work" on my hands, and if they don't, will silk glove liners be enough to bridge the gap?

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Where did you buy them? If it was from STG, they will return them if they don't fit. Hopefully it was somewhere with a good return policy.

Personally, I have a very hard time buying A*s gloves. They fit so different than any other brand. Particularly their race gloves. They are a size or two smaller than most other brands. And the fingers are just too small in diameter for me. Even if the finger length is right, the diameter is too small so the cut the circulation off in my fingers. Bottom line, I won't buy A*s gloves without trying them on first.

Know that doesn't help with your question on fit of the S&S gloves. I guess my point is, I would expect the S&S gloves to be way to big if the A*s XL fit you well.

·
Registered
17,962 Posts
If they do run larger, You proly gonna send em back, cuss this I do know, a-* run small.
I generally ware a small or medium, But with a-*'s I have to get medium & large for winter.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts