Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Hmmmm I am a little skeptikle. New user with the first post like this? Not saying your a lier but I mean you have to understand its a little strange?

Reactions: choffster

·
Registered
4,877 Posts
Went to donate, but you don't have any real pictures of the bike...not sure about this, but I'll gladly donate a couple bucks if I can come see the bike when I'm in Tampa this weekend!

·
Registered
4,877 Posts
So........can I come see the bike...if the answer is no, you're not going to get anyone on here to donate, you know that right?

·
Registered
4,877 Posts
Please excuse my skepticism, but lets see a pic of your bike with a piece of paper with your username on it. This just smells like a scam.
Love the username idea!!!

·
Registered
240 Posts
I smell poop.

·
Registered
142 Posts
New photos have been added on FB and on FundRazr.

Yes, the point is to get it paid off and get rid of it. I understand why you would be skeptical. But someone is going to get this bike once the goal is reached. I don't want it anymore lol.

If anyone is in the Largo/Tampa area, you can come check it out.
I dont want mine either if you send me some money ill give it away I promise.

·
Registered
1,466 Posts

Yes, the point is to get it paid off and not give anyone the bike cause that would be stupid and nobody out of the blue would just do this, but hey you are all sheeple so why not.

If anyone is in the Largo/Tampa area, you can come check it out, this wat you know what it looks like while im riding by on my bike that other people paid for.

Fixed that for you.

·
Registered
4,877 Posts

Yes, the point is to get it paid off and get rid of it. I understand why you would be skeptical. But someone is going to get this bike once the goal is reached. I don't want it anymore lol.

If anyone is in the Largo/Tampa area, you can come check it out.
Yeah, the pictures you added don't have your username in them as requested...go take a picture that proves something!

·
Registered
9,152 Posts
If I donate $12,000 can I have it? Promise?

1 - 20 of 74 Posts