Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Alor actually PM'ed me asking about these! Kill two birds with one stone eh. I love my gillies. Don't know how I lived without them. They're pretty adjustable and very comfortable. The grippy pegs are fantastic but they have eaten into the bottom of my shoes pretty badly. The build quality is brilliant and the fit is perfect. They sit a good inch heigher than stock and I dont have them adjusted to the extreme. Bit weird to get used to at first and probably not the best for my posture but it feels right.

·
Registered
3 Posts
-- i have a set for sale - Titainium color - near perfect condition, slight scuff on 1 part - i can send you a pic if you need it - foot brake lever was scuffed from a tip over

-- if you'd swap me your stock footbrake rearset aeembly and giev me some cash we can make a deal

-- selling because i want the 2007

-- $275 shipped <if you send me your footbrake rearset assembly with brake hose - i will send you the shortened hose you'll need for your install, i'll need the stock size for reinstalling the stock assembly>

-- 2005/06 zx6r

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Whore, go away lol.. What did you buy? :rotfl

i bet you bought something gay:thatsgay
i got pazzo shorties, steel braided lines front and back, throttle mister cruise control bar ends.

the cruise control is also a heavy bar end to take out the vibrations and for the long higway trips i will be taking over the winter break off from school

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Almost got them in black but I went with the vortex set instead. Now I'm just waiting for them to come in

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
There you go matey, had them ages well happy with them..

1 - 20 of 20 Posts