Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
bought off ebay fitted this morning easy to fit and adjust,the things i like about these over some ive been looking at are that these have accomadation for the brake light switch and the rear brake cylinder is connected to part of the adjustable footpeg so the pushrod pushes the piston straight unlike others i looked at.

·
Registered
503 Posts
I like 'em!
Can't beat the nice little touches and quality engineering.
Rode a mates B1H with them fitted though and just found them too high for me, yes, i know they're adjustable. Plus, i've never got my pegs down yet and i ride pretty hard.
BUT, they do look good don't they!!!

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
If you're not scraping your pegs that is a good thing. If you're scraping them you're leaning the bike over too much. There's no need to lean the bike over that far to get through a corner correctly.

Sir Nose, did you have to cut a chunk off the brake fluid tube? Mine was too long and it was kinking, just wanted to know if you had to do the same?

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yes i have got to cut a small piece off the pipe quarkz,funny that.

mine a set a little too high for lanky ol' me,which means i need to strech my legs every 25 miles or so,but thats how i like to have them set it feels easier to move my arse on the seat.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I had to cut off a piece of the tube as well. Here's a picture of mine.

After my husbands last crash at the track, his gilles held up great

He put satos on his zx14 and likes those too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts