Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anybody got them/ had them and are they that much better then standerd brakes cos there quite expensive here and i kinda fancy a set.

·
Registered
553 Posts
I have galfer lines, I didn't notice that much of a difference with just the lines while street riding but it helps out a lot on the track and adds confidence under hard braking. I'm sure the pads would be an improvement but to get the best, you should go with rotars, pads and lines...I would if I had the money.

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i've got HEL braided steel brake lines, and am thinking about galfer front and rear rotars and pads but it's little over £500/$1000 to buy them here

·
Registered
956 Posts
I have the High Carbon Steel Wave Rotors a bit more than the regular wave rotors but not as expensive as the Super bike rotors.

I can tell you they are not to great for the street. they need to heat up to work good. On the track they are superb and have great feel. they had me diving so deep and just crazy stopping power. But around town there not the smoothest and lack stopping power unless your really cooking in the hills or something.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts