Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, just thought I would post a couple of pics of my G1. The bike had been dropped and left lying round the rear of the owners home, uncovered, for five years.
I rebuilt the bike from the ground up over the past 4 months replacing just about everything.

At the start

Finished bike

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
wicked bike mate!! Mine is exactly the same color and all, i have the same tinted screen too

·
Registered
900 Posts
You've done yourself proud there mate, awesome job and a nice clean looking bike.

·
butiwasgoingtotashistatio ntopickupsumpowerconvrtr
2,762 Posts
awesome.

i bet that makes you more reluctant to crash...since we all choose when we crash

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
Where did you get the hugger from?? I need 1

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
i nominated your bike but my computer had a spaz and would not let me post a pic and some else put a pic up

·
Registered
71 Posts
what is so special with this bike?? (sorry mate) but it looks 100% original..nothing special...

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
its in mint condition.. not everyone can spend a truck load of cash and whats wrong with the older kind??

·
Registered
71 Posts
I also have the 98 mod ninja. but what is so special to built up like a new one? it looks like you guy's worship this bike... it looks like a bike to a old guy that never been grounded... yes it looks good.. but nothing more thna that...

·
Registered
82 Posts
I also have the 98 mod ninja. but what is so special to built up like a new one? it looks like you guy's worship this bike... it looks like a bike to a old guy that never been grounded... yes it looks good.. but nothing more thna that...
"Oh hey... I'm a car mechanic/huge douche bag. Fixing things is easy. I don't get a lot of attention up here in Norway so I shit on other people's accomplishments."

That bike was trash, now its showroom. Check yourself, dick.

·
Registered
123 Posts
That is a sweet looking bike. Definitely something to be proud of. Apparently some people can't appreciate it... but no sweat. It looks great... you did an awesome job.

·
Registered
348 Posts
^^^ Indeed, a douchey comment.... The point is it's nice to see a guy with limited resources do such a good job restoring a bike that is now basically a classic. Try to find bikes like that in that condition. You won't. You'll find them all modded to shit, and usually, with an extreme lack in taste and execution.

That's what's so special.

·
Registered
900 Posts
+1 on those comments Ren-jr and Speeddawg

1 - 20 of 23 Posts