Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I recently got into motorcycles and bought a 2008 zx-6r. I rode around on it and found when I let go of the clutch all the way without adding throttle, the bike jolts up and down while still going forwards. I'm hoping that's normal but its been on my mind and I have really bad anxiety problems and can't sleep thinking about it, if someone can tell me if its broken or not and where the problem is that would be great. Many thanks in advance.

·
Registered
273 Posts
If your letting go of the Throttle at speed for example doing 80 in 6th and let go of the Throttle all the Bike should do is slow down slowly, Butif you let go of the Throttle at say 10mph in 1st the Bike will want to stall hence the jerking back and forth until it does stall.
You idle speed will also effect this but aside from that it's an odd question to ask from anyone riding Bikes longer than a few months !

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If your letting go of the Throttle at speed for example doing 80 in 6th and let go of the Throttle all the Bike should do is slow down slowly, Butif you let go of the Throttle at say 10mph in 1st the Bike will want to stall hence the jerking back and forth until it does stall.
You idle speed will also effect this but aside from that it's an odd question to ask from anyone riding Bikes longer than a few months !
Thanks kev I recently started so a lot of this is new to me. Once again thanks for informing me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts