Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm pretty sure this topic has been beaten to death on here, but I'm relatively new to this site and just wanted to get some feedback.
I own 01 ZX6R, roughly many kms/miles are you getting to the tank on yours, I know theres alot of real intelligent cats on here that ryde or die lol so if you can give me a little insight that would be greatly appreciated.

·
butiwasgoingtotashistatio ntopickupsumpowerconvrtr
2,762 Posts
i usually get ~130 before i need to swap over to reserve...but i usually just go fill it up when i hit 100. i average about 40mpg

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
i get around 270 to 280 ks a tank on my 98 before reserve

·
Registered
900 Posts
I get around 140-150 miles before reserve, I don't hang about but don't ride like a complete twat. Approx 50mpg.

·
Registered
5,949 Posts
Ill ride till I hit about 125 - 130 and then fill up.
My reserve pipe is floating around in my tank so if i dont
fill back up in time...
I hate pushing a bike.:rant

·
Registered
5,949 Posts
Try uphill for about a mile and a half, I think I used every curse word known to man that day!
:laugh
That aint no lie.
Out of all my "pushings" in my life, the worst was a 77 kz 1000.
There was no way I was going to let it set on the side of the road.
I push for about 3 miles!
A lil over 500 lbs got real heavy.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Same here 20 years ago I pushed my 81 kz650 about 5 miles luck the last 2 and half was on a slight slope..no way I could that now:rotfl
My 1996 zx6r is gettin 100miles on the ON position,i ran out just as I got into a petrol station and it took a few minutes to start after fillin up..I was worried the battery was goin to give up on me..it was such a relieve when it finally fired up

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
200km if I ride like a dick.

260km if I putter.

Fuel consumption is a LOT better since I installed the PCIII. Used to get under 200 no matter what.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts