Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to get my 1995 F1 back on the road. I have just cleaned out the old fuel and changed the fuel filter and the two main tank fuel pipes but there is one other smaller pipe and I can not see where that goes to, any help would be greatly received.

Thanks Nick

·
Registered
281 Posts
nick,
welcome to the forum.
I am not very familiar with the 95 F1s perhaps you could throw some photos of the issue?
best,
KYKAWI

·
Registered
7,570 Posts
it is most likely the drain from the overflow area around the fuel cap

Reactions: Strider

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm trying to get my 1995 F1 back on the road. I have just cleaned out the old fuel and changed the fuel filter and the two main tank fuel pipes but there is one other smaller pipe and I can not see where that goes to, any help would be greatly received.

Thanks Nick
Choose your battles. I've got a P-reg F3 (I think). Wasn't running happy (I've only ridden it once and it conked out). Thought I'd drain some fuel out the bottom of the tap so took the tap off... and it came off. Only one pipe attached and that was jammed with a sharpie in the end! Took the tank off and there's a single tube to the carbs. The fuel pump is disconnected with just one tube sticking out and the filter is completely missing. The spare offtake from the tank has a sparkplug screwed into it... that little tube (which I believe is the breather - just hangs out of the way) is not even on my radar yet!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts