Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all, hope all is well. I am looking for some different front flush mount LED signals for the front of my bike. I have looked at a lot of what's out there, and can't really decide on a set...not crazy about what I have on my bike now....

What do other 01 ZX-6R owners have? Let me know. Thanks.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks, will check it out.....

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yes, they do, however, they are not listed on the hotbodiesracing.com site for the 01 Kawasaki ZX-6R. Thoughts?

·
Registered
5 Posts
wierd, i checked on the busters site and they list them, i'd email hotbodies to see if they do them. if not and you want a set see if busters wilol ship to the u.s

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
what's the url for the busters site?

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
nevermind, found it.thanks.

·
Registered
311 Posts
something different.. looks sharp with the block off plates. not the most visable, especially during the day[but who needs front blinker] :cool2:

·
Registered
133 Posts
thats what i wanted to do to mine chadface636 where have you put the position lights??
i also want to do a similar thing to the rear.

but im not sure the 1's in the pic would pass a uk mot??so i might make my own.

·
Registered
311 Posts
if u remove the black inner fairing youll see a ring in the top corner of the headlights where the LED fits in,you just have to drill it out. then i used a little silcone to hold it in place, been there over a year n No moisture has gottten in.

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Wow Chad, didn't know that mod was that easy. Thanks for the pic!

·
Registered
133 Posts
i think you might need to have a partition between the headlamp bulb and the indicator bulb,almost definatly in england you would as the indicator light would illuminate the hole lamp.

·
Registered
311 Posts
im not sure about whats allowed in merry ol England but the the LEDs really dont give off the much light..

n Quarks anything for a lady, especially one with a badass '04NinJa636

1 - 16 of 16 Posts