Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All right anyone from arizona knows that we just had some good rain after what seems years. Well the first day it starts raining I was riding the good old 6rr home from work on the 303 by Luke. Well i was ridin at about 50mph and all of the sudden me and the bike are on the ground. Probly slid for an easy 50FT. Thank god for leathers but i still hurt like hell. The bike is put up for now until i get money together to fix her up. Arizona roads suck in the rain it like riding on ice with all the oil. So thats it I just had to share my experience with other riders.LOL!!! ride safe everyone!!!!

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Sucks. Sorry to hear about your off Speed Freak. Same thing happened to me when I first started riding but I hit the white line in the rain and went arse over tit. Surprising how fast it happens eh! Got any pics of the bike?

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
yer white lines turn nasty! Pics of the bike please and good to hear your ok aswell

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ya i have some pics/vid but my camera was injured during the crash as well so im working on getting it turned on.. Figures i wreck the first time i try out the new tank mount.:O

·
Registered
16 Posts
I feel for you chap. I had my 07 6r for 7 weeks before I killed it. I had just left work when the rear span-up, went sideways and then highsided me! :doh

1 - 5 of 5 Posts