Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all, I'm new to the forums and I'd figure if anybody in the So Cal area needs help with any new bikes, I'm your guy. Let me know what I can do for you to get you on a new motor scooter!

·
Administrator
8,182 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Lol we have another member on here who also used to work over there as well. ;)

What department do you work in? I'm guessing sales. The boyfriend and I are in there from time to time so we'll probably be seein' ya around.

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
DFx - Don't mind MoM. She likes to rub her boyfriend in our faces. Are you trying to sell motor scooters to sport bike riders? Not the best sales strategy if you ask me.

jimundascores

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome to the forum!

Lol we have another member on here who also used to work over there as well. ;)

What department do you work in? I'm guessing sales. The boyfriend and I are in there from time to time so we'll probably be seein' ya around.
Awesome! Yes, correct, I am in Sales. My name is Adam. What's your boyfriend's name?

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
DFx - Don't mind MoM. She likes to rub her boyfriend in our faces. Are you trying to sell motor scooters to sport bike riders? Not the best sales strategy if you ask me.

jimundascores
I like to call Motorcycles, Motorscooters, just for shits and giggles. :)

·
Registered
11,662 Posts
Awesome! Yes, correct, I am in Sales. My name is Adam. What's your boyfriend's name?
You're in my old chair.

Slap James for me.... no seriously. :D

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)

·
Registered
11,662 Posts
Oh and Tell Dennis he needs to get out to the track with that GD Triumph of his...

While I'm thinking about it... Slap Garth too. :D

And.... who does this remind you of?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts