Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Just thought i would introduce my self, Im Paul, 35 and live in Brandon in Durham, I have had my zx6R 2007 for a few years now, I was on another forum but it seems to have vanished, I think it was ninjauk.com or something along those lines.
Anyway, if there are any members in the northeast who fancy a rider out from april once my bike is out of winter storage then give me a PM, ill be a bit rusty but give me a few weeks and ill be tearing it up again.

Thanks

Just a few snaps of the bike.

·
Registered
985 Posts
Nice clean looking bike and welcome. You will enjoy this site

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
anyone else from Durham (England) on here? Or is this site mostly for riders from the other side of the pond?

·
Registered
120 Posts
mostly US I think, but more europeans then kawiforums (for example) I believe

yea I was on ninjauk too - it was shakey for a little while; disappearing for a week here and there, but it looks dead dead now sadly

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oh well , it was good while it lasted, Im sure graham who ran the site sold his bike and the interest must have died out for him after that, shame as it was a good site, i had a link of some of the members to another site they had set up but can not remember what it was, Ill have to trawl through my emails see if I can find it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts