Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm using a Garmin Virb XE action camera. It has sensors and GPS telemetry data that allows you to overlay all kinds of stuff. It's pretty cool huh?

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
First really nice video, looks like a great time to be had.

What other gizmo's needed to add the overlay's.
Garmin Virb XE action camera plus ?

Lastly I recognize your butt is more committed than your chest in the corners.
At least that's the way a coach said it to me after my last track day, my present bad habit I'm working on. What I think, versus do when the camera is there.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
First really nice video, looks like a great time to be had.

What other gizmo's needed to add the overlay's.
Garmin Virb XE action camera plus ?
I use the Virb software to put the overlays on the video. I then export the video and throw it in the video editor of my choice to chop edit or add music. But you can just use the Virb software all by itself if you want.

Lastly I recognize your butt is more committed than your chest in the corners.
At least that's the way a coach said it to me after my last track day, my present bad habit I'm working on. What I think, versus do when the camera is there.
Bwahaha I like that. Yeah, my shoulders are kind of stiff and I'm not as pliant as I'd like to be. I'm working on lower head and opening my inside shoulder and dropping the inside elbow. This bike sits a bit different then the last few that I've owned and I'm having comfort issues on it. I don't trust hanging my body off the inside yet. I'll get her worked out. I'm just happy to get up to advanced pace on the bike with so little seat time. Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think the fish eye angle makes it look worse too. I'm looking over pictures on the photographers website now to buy some and you can see what I mean about wanting my head lower.

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Did you customize your helmet somehow with that yellow tint over everything, or is that the way it came from the factory?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts