Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently picked up an 09 zx6 racebike from someone in Austin since I knew the previous owner of the bike.

So this is the first session I've ever been on this bike. First session of the day, on brand new tires :) it's been roughly 3 months since I've thrown a leg over. I'm usually slow on the first session but a buddy of mine made a bet so I was fired up once the tires warmed up

He thought he would be able to show me a wheel 1st or 2nd session on the bike. I said no way!! :tounge2: He is usually 2-4 seconds slower a lap on average compared to me. He blew his wad on this session , hahaa!

My buddy rode his ass off this session which made me proud since we endurance race together. Means he is getting faster when he wants to. anyway enough chit chat, here is my session.

https://youtu.be/fTrnfFgFYZ4?t=1s

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nothing like running with your buddies.
Nope! The funny thing is we bitch about riding track days with too many people, then we bitch when they're is no one on the track !

OH man that was fun. :)

jimundascores
Thanks bud

Are you a member @MSRH? If so, I would love to be your friend :laugh

Are you on the MH forums?
Haha! I'm not a member but have buddies who are members and they invite me out to ride. I'm on some of the local mh boards like mh and hpc. Name on mh is SDW though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts