Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Taking a road trip from Edmonton through Washington up to Abbotsford and then north back to Edmonton. Just kind of curious about how hard on bikes the police are in those northern states. I heard the roads are nice and curvy there and wondering how conservative I have to be on the throttle?

·
Registered
266 Posts
What route are you taking? Which roads through Washington are you hitting? Weekends are typically worse than week days here.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
heading south from bc to bonners ferry Idaho to Newport to Okanagan then across highway 20 then up to Abbotsford I believe Newport to Okanagan will not be straight shot will be afew different roads in between

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
heading south from bc to bonners ferry Idaho to Newport to Okanagan then across highway 20 then up to Abbotsford I believe Newport to Okanagan will not be straight shot will be afew different roads in between
I realize this is rather tardy, but Hwy 20 across North Cascades Nat'l Pk is lovely. It's one of those roads that feels rather different going E->W vs W->E. Hwy 3 in southern BC makes for a very nice loop. Word to the wise: WA LEOs don't write warnings. If they bother to flip the lights on they're gonna issue a ticket.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah highway 20 was awesome this year we are reversing the loop and heading to highway to the sun this year as well i think we are doing just around 4000 km in 6 days

1 - 5 of 5 Posts