·
Registered
11,637 Posts
thats so so so sweeeeeeet dude. love the rr's

·
butiwasgoingtotashistatio ntopickupsumpowerconvrtr
2,762 Posts
thats so so so sweeeeeeet dude. love the rr's
but is "it" a dude? you must be careful around these parts. they're almost as sneaky as the caribou.

that is a very zesty bike

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
if you cant call a person dude or mate what do we call people?? first name basis???

·
butiwasgoingtotashistatio ntopickupsumpowerconvrtr
2,762 Posts
if you cant call a person dude or mate what do we call people?? first name basis???
no...over here "dude" generally refers to a male. i wasn't being entirely serious with that comment though.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I love it! This is my 3rd 6 and definitely the best. Very quick/agile and loves the corners. Add the chain is neat too!

·
Registered
348 Posts
Long live the RR!!!! Nice to see another 04 RR round these parts. I have to also give props to the high-mount Leo Vince SBK ! I got a high mount M4 and I love it, so.... Long live the high-mount!!! :)

·
Registered
900 Posts
It looks well smart +1 on the high mount, its a killer.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I've got an 03 rr and I was thinking about putting the devil titanium high mount on my bike, but now that I see yours I think I might cramp your style. Are you happy w/ your pipe or is there something else that you would have done differantly? How noticeable was the change in sound?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I love the pipe. And the sound is great(especially in the high rpms.) I get so many compliments on the sound and the look. It is a good bit louder but not obnoxious at all. Install was cake and you can keep your rear pegs too. Long story short, I would recommend it!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts