Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, my name is Joe. I'm new to the forums. Finally decided to sign up after so long of just lurking.

I ride a 2012 ZX6R, she's lowered 3 inches so I can put my feet flat on the ground and I've got a Jardine GP-1 shorty slip on exhaust. Loud pipes save lives. Been riding street/sport bikes for the past 2 years, but I've been ripping up the dirt since I was 10. I've got a couple professional photographer friends who like to take pictures of my bike, and I've got lots of questions so you'll be seeing me around the forums. Got bigs plans for this bike and I intend to stay right side up and not be a squid.

image.jpg

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice. Welcome to the forum. Pics are pretty much a must around here. Get those friends snappin :)
Not sure if I posted the first picture correctly or if there's a specific way of doing it. I'm strictly all mobile. Spent all my money on the bike rather than a computer:)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I do have a huge question regarding a possible tuning issue due to the aftermarket exhaust placed on it from the dealer. I've experienced a loss a power and a change in the exhaust note recently and wasn't sure if it was due to a lack of back pressure from the slip on and just needed a "simple" tune up or could it be something more complex. Keep in mind the bike only has 2600 miles on it and the pipe was put on it 1000 miles ago.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts