Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After exactly 1 month on this forum and two months of searching and a TON of help from this community, I have found my "new" baby. She is a 2013 ZX-6R with 2194 miles purchased today with the following mods: a 2 Bros M-2 CF, integrated led tail light w/sequential turn signals, fender eliminator, brand new PC5, Kawasaki factory cover, tank pad with front and rear stands along with all stock parts for $7000 or $7486 total

Because I don't want to get yelled at by Preston :laugh, here are some obligatory pictures

PS, so happy and excited but she will sit for at least a month and a half before I get to ride her but I can and will dream every night...heck it might even be a wet one:devious

·
Registered
13,654 Posts
Congrats. Very clean looking bike. The sliders will pay for themselves at some point. In the month you have before the wether turns nice, go ahead and change the oil, the engine coolant, and the brake fluid at both ends. Make sure it has a quick disconnect for whatever smart charger you decide on attached to the battery.

Sit in the garage, and make vroom vroom noises. :)

·
Premium Member
1,742 Posts
Congrats and now a real welcome to the family :bigok:

You got a great deal!

Reactions: 2y4life

·
Registered
985 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It was from a private party hence the getting all his stuff since he got out due to work and it is not the AbS model but I'm happy as a dog

·
Registered
17,962 Posts
Congrats.

·
Registered
150 Posts
great looking bike and good color choice man, I got the same bike but in green and I enjoy every second with it. Although the summer here in Canada is short live, I try to ride it as much as I can until it starts snowing then I put it away.

congratulations bud

·
Registered
985 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
great looking bike and good color choice man, I got the same bike but in green and I enjoy every second with it. Although the summer here in Canada is short live, I try to ride it as much as I can until it starts snowing then I put it away.

congratulations bud
I don't live very far from Canada lol. Here in WI, I'm sure the weather isn't much different than Canada, unfortunately. Currently 18F or -7.7C and we are going to get just a tad of snow, around 3 inches or 7.5cms.

Thanks Randall, I see great minds think alike:devious

·
Registered
4,609 Posts
Now you just need to come down to civilization and ride!

·
Registered
170 Posts
That is a great looking bike! Seems to me like you got a great deal. Enjoy it!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts