Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to get rid of my ugly mud flap on the back of my 2007 ZX6R, only problem is I have no idea if its better to buy a kit or to just cut it off myself. I want to keep that brake light because it looks sick with all the bulbs, and I'd like to keep the turn signals but if there are better looking ones out there I'd go with those... Also just ordered a Yoshi RS5 slip-on, not sure how that will affect the fender kit either.

Any help or advice would be great :idea:

·
Registered
418 Posts
i have a 08 .and have the full rs5 system and it came with the fender eliminator kit,i was on ebay and found a fender eliminator kit and it has the light for the plate, anyway thats all you need everything stays on the bike, all you have to do is get rid of the flap, two bolts on the bottom and done, you will see when you remove the exhaust to install the yoshi, get ready for some noise. good luck " 07 08 KAWASAKI NINJA ZX6R FENDER ELIMINATOR
UNIV K2/TS "

·
Registered
203 Posts
How about cutting it and see how it looks and if you don't like it buy one? Seems like a pretty easy dilemma.

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
if you have a yoshi exhaust, youre gonna need the yoshi fender eliminator

·
Registered
4,988 Posts
Before you buy a fender eliminator make sure it doesn't come with one like Jim said.
And if it doesn't, I think yabbaz is right. You need a yoshi one cause I believe on that year it straps around the can.

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
You need a yoshi one cause I believe on that year it straps around the can.
this^ exactly what i was taking about. youll need a yoshi fender elim for this reason. a comp werkes one will not fit because you will no longer have the stock mounting points with that exhaust.

·
Registered
418 Posts
I am sure it will come with what you need to put it on your bike and any body can look at pic thats on the instructions. and you do keep all the stock light and brackets thats there already, but if you want to get rid of the mud flap then you can get a simple license plate bracket off ebay and there you are done with all the b.s. YOSH1.jpg

YOSH2.jpg

YOSH3.jpg :coocoo :coocoo

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
if you have a yoshi exhaust, youre gonna need the yoshi fender eliminator
I know my pipe came with all the parts to bolt the fender back on to the exhaust, but thats not gonna get rid of that long plastic fender is it...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts