Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
Ok, since you've made a lot of posts trying to get attention I have some questions for you. Are all the plastics pre drilled with holes that are guaranteed to fit? What is the return policy for someone who buys the kit and isn't happy with it? How is the paint...is it just base coats or is it clear coated and are the decals on the race replica sets under the clear coat? How long does it take for a set to be delivered if someone should buy a kit? Do you ever have back order issues and if so, is the buyer aware of that before they pay or after and if it's after, can you get your money back instead of waiting?

Sorry for the million questions but I'm assuming your working for this company and it may be better to explain what your advertising rather than just making 4 or 5 posts with a link to a website!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm the owner and yes I can answer your questions. Holes are pre-drilled but on occassion we have had to drill one or two holes on a kit that we forgot to drill in manufacturing. Return policy is the same as any business. As long as you don't use it for a month and try to return it, just return it to us and pay a restocking fee. Paint is awesome, decals are clear coated just as it would be on OEM. Takes 1-2 weeks for delivery to your house. I don't have back order issues.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts