Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So...I've been looking at new exhausts lately and have decided I REALLY want a Graves. I had the exhaust in the cart but decided against it...for now. I'll be leaving in a couple weeks for another deployment and didn't want a nice new exhaust just to sit in the garage unused. So I got bored....found some left over high temp paint, sand paper, and free time. This is what the old MGP looks like now.

Before:

Now:

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
MUCH better... That looks damn good man. I did the same to my scorpion, but I had the inlet & outlet powdered. It really cleans it up and makes the CF pop more IMO.

·
Premium Member
1,742 Posts
^ Came out sweeeeet! wonder how it will hold up though....good job though!

Reactions: SCMil

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, I like the exhaust but am starting to really like the way a short can looks...will most likely be posting this MGP and the pinebox up once I get back and order a new one :)

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
^ Came out sweeeeet! wonder how it will hold up though....good job though!
Thanks! Yea, I'm wondering the same, but I really just need it to last until I leave for deployment lol after that it'll be a new exhaust anyways most likely.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
It will definitely hold up a few weeks. I did the same thing to the mid pipe I have now it actually holds up a few months then starts to fade off.

·
Registered
4,922 Posts
Used some high temp ceramic coating for an exhaust and it held up almost all the way to the collector. The header pipes cooked the paint off real quick though :laugh

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
That's the exhaust I just put on my bike (minus the pinebox). I'm still loving my MGP!

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
nice job.. where did you get the paint from? how's it holding up?
Thanks. I got the paint from autozone, buy any auto store will sell it. Just high temp paint. I can't speak for how it holds up as its only been a few days, but others said it'll hold pretty well but will eventually need touching up.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts