Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
any one have ideas of what to get, i have about $300 or so to spend. thinking about frame sliders, solo cowl, tire hugger, bar ends, spool sliders, mirror block offs, i have to get stands, i found some for $90-$120 for the set. black widow- moto gp-bike teck were the brands..? any good...? i have a yosh carbon fiber exhaust and -2 sprocket in the front and i made my own tail light bracket.. any ideas or where to buy

·
Registered
5,949 Posts
...thinking about frame sliders, solo cowl, tire hugger, bar ends, spool sliders, mirror block offs, i have to get stands....
.....and i made my own tail light bracket....
Wow.
Yeah,
go for it.lol

Dont forget some good riding gear, if ya aint got any yet.
Always keep an eye out for good deals on break lines and pads too.

There is a way to relocate your rear break reservoir and remove your
passenger pegs.
Ive never looked into how, but Ive seen it done, looks sweet and clean.

Nice ride.

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
what about delete the cat? nice ride too

·
butiwasgoingtotashistatio ntopickupsumpowerconvrtr
2,762 Posts
any one have ideas of what to get, i have about $300 or so to spend. thinking about frame sliders, solo cowl, tire hugger, bar ends, spool sliders, mirror block offs, i have to get stands, i found some for $90-$120 for the set. black widow- moto gp-bike teck were the brands..? any good...? i have a yosh carbon fiber exhaust and -2 sprocket in the front and i made my own tail light bracket.. any ideas or where to buy
go for it. sounds like a good list of things.

dont you already have bar ends?

i got my stands from this guy. they were ~125 and are holding up well. a lot better than paying out the ass for some pitbulls imo.

mirror blockoffs look nice...i wouldnt do it on the street though..

·
Registered
654 Posts
You could always go for a double bubble screen, they are great!!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
is there any stand to stay away from? heres a new pic just want so many parts with so little money. stands for sure and i a mesh jacket on the way, its probably gona be a hugger or seat cowl or other smaller parts, this time around

·
Registered
397 Posts
Do you have a PC3 yet, if not, tht should be next on the list without question since you have exhaust already

·
Registered
3,075 Posts
i would gut the cat, do the -1 +2 gearing mod, aftermarket windscreen, and do the jumper mod bc its free and only take a few minutes to do, and gain 4-5 hp when done

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
hugger is a good idea and stops a lot of crap coating the under side too

·
Registered
5,949 Posts
You could always go for a double bubble screen, they are great!!
:cool
You got that right.
I just got mine in.
Wish Id gotten it last season.

...mirror blockoffs look nice...i wouldnt do it on the street though..
:stupid+1^

hugger is a good idea and stops a lot of crap coating the under side too
:eh:
That aint no lie.
When I did my under tail, I knew I was in trouble.
Then a friend of mine gave me a used one. :devious

·
Registered
956 Posts
Buy some stock! Seriously! the price of some choice stock is very low so buy some stock seriously! you be be so glad you did! OK if not then get crap for the bike.

OK for the bike the solo cowl os Cool!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thanks everyone i ordered a set of stands, spoil sliders and a hotbodies tire hugger. frame sliders are next, they are less expensive so i figuried i could come up with extra money in a week or so order those. Next big items are stablizer and pcIII, just a little time and money.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Buy some stock! Seriously! the price of some choice stock is very low so buy some stock seriously! you be be so glad you did! OK if not then get crap for the bike.

OK for the bike the solo cowl os Cool!
I should buy some stock in Ninja6Zone as much as im on the damn thang.......

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
+1

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
so i got the stands, there ok for the money they will work. hotbodies tire huggger came in today and totally not happy, paint mismatched and the hugger is twisted or somthing, did not expect to be perfect but for $200 should have been better.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts