Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
Don't listen to these guys. My little 600 that was stretched was running 9.9 at the track. If that's what you you like go for it. I personally think it looks great. If you don't live somewhere where theres twisties like I do why not. My other 2 bikes are stretched. Just haven't done it to this one. Promised my wife I would drop any more money into it lol. Go for it man

·
Registered
5,064 Posts
Don't listen to these guys. My little 600 that was stretched was running 9.9 at the track. If that's what you you like go for it. I personally think it looks great. If you don't live somewhere where theres twisties like I do why not. My other 2 bikes are stretched. Just haven't done it to this one. Promised my wife I would drop any more money into it lol. Go for it man
Don't listen to this guy, he doesn't know what he is saying. He hit his noggin'.

Just say no to stretched bikes! :thumbdown:

·
Registered
5,064 Posts
Why do you guys hate on stretch bikes so much??? If the op wants to stretch his bike let him because end of the day its his bike and him riding it no you all.
Because it's a forum and without opinions they would be pretty darn boring. At least that's my reasoning. :O

Oh, and it is a slap in the face to the Kawi engineers that spent so much time and energy making these bikes so freaking amazing!

·
Registered
3,072 Posts
Because it's a forum and without opinions they would be pretty darn boring. At least that's my reasoning. :O

Oh, and it is a slap in the face to the Kawi engineers that spent so much time and energy making these bikes so freaking amazing!
I understand its forum but it just kills me when somebody post about stretchin there bike people chime in and start bashin all over them.

I don't think my bike looks ugly looks damn sharp
Nice man! 1000? wats all been done to it?

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
I understand its forum but it just kills me when somebody post about stretchin there bike people chime in and start bashin all over them.

Nice man! 1000? wats all been done to it?
Nope a 600. It had lots done to it. I totaled it last April. Hit a pot hole. Then I bought the zx6r. I miss the gsxr though it was a nice bike

·
Registered
5,064 Posts

I don't think my bike looks ugly looks damn sharp
They always say if you can't say something nice don't say anything at all. So, I'll just say cute kid. :D

·
Registered
432 Posts
I hear good things about Roaring toys.

Op, don't let others influence you on how to mod a bike. Most here add modifications and never see the track. Why do you need a power commander if you only ride street? Why do you need ss brake lines if the rubber ones work just fine? Why do you need an exhaust if it's going on a daily driven bike? Why do you need a high performance air filter for day to day street riding? What's wrong with oem?

The answer is this. People modify their bikes the way they want to. If you want to extend your rear wheel out further because you want to, then do it.

I mod my bike the way I want and I don't care what members here think. A lot of bikes posted here are not my cup of tea. But to each their own.

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
I hear good things about Roaring toys.

Op, don't let others influence you on how to mod a bike. Most here add modifications and never see the track. Why do you need a power commander if you only ride street? Why do you need ss brake lines if the rubber ones work just fine? Why do you need an exhaust if it's going on a daily driven bike? Why do you need a high performance air filter for day to day street riding? What's wrong with oem?

The answer is this. People modify their bikes the way they want to. If you want to extend your rear wheel out further because you want to, then do it.

I mod my bike the way I want and I don't care what members here think. A lot of bikes posted here are not my cup of tea. But to each their own.
Well put

·
Registered
3,072 Posts
Nope a 600. It had lots done to it. I totaled it last April. Hit a pot hole. Then I bought the zx6r. I miss the gsxr though it was a nice bike
Oh ok that sux to hear man had buddy with 07 gixxer 600 stretch, pc, exhaust, sprockets bike ran good for wat it was. any plans on stretchin the zx6?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts