Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

which exhausts for 2007 zx-6r (looking mostly for power)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey im down to the 2bros slip on or a yoshimura rs5 slip on just wanted your ipoions on which one you would all recomend im look mostly for power but i also want a nice sound thanks any other exhausts that i have not talked about that u think are good plz post thanks

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
which slip on has the best sound?

as far as the loudest.. :]

·
Registered
590 Posts
i am biased, but i love the sound, and look of my yosh pipe and i have had so many compliments on it.

·
Registered
590 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
if you want hp power...

if you want hp for your bike i found a full exhausts system for the zx-6r(dual pipe) a bit pricey it will add weight... but i think you would enjoy it, IF! that is what your looking for

check out this site about it...
http://www.kneedraggers.com/details/Ti-Force_Titanium_Full_Exhaust_System_Kawasaki_ZX6R--619686.html

the only problem that i have found is that there is not much on the web, of over all improvements and the numbers that it gives your bike, like how much more hp you can gain from this... but i think it looks cool, but looks are nothing if the proformance is not there... and at the price tag that this exhaust has(1500 bucks) you want the most for your money... soo check it out and tell me what you think...

·
Registered
52 Posts
full titanium aka turned up today from north carolina,thought parts must be missing when i lifted the box its that light, quality is second to none ,welds faultless.the slovenien pipe benders are hard to beat,dont know wether to fit it or hang it above the fireplace,one sexy pipe.

·
Registered
17 Posts
What can you folks tell me about the M4 Exhaust slip-on?? Sound? Quality? And what would be a fair price?? Thanks..

·
Registered
4 Posts
We Run a full titanium akrapovic system on our race bike. We had the full steel system too but the titanium saves weight and dissipates the heat better and in my opinion it sounded much better and was easier to tune for.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts