Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
ZX6r.com Supporting Member
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Rookie riders may feel overwhelmed thinking about all the maintenance procedures and occasional repairs they will have to perform on their bikes, but in reality, the main components of a motorcycle are typically easily accessible for inspection, service, and adjustment, and those parts that aren’t can be revealed by removing a body panel or two.

When you do all the work on your bike yourself, you know it better, and you are able to make sure your machine performs to its potential and lasts a long time. Not to mention personal satisfaction from doing it yourself, and the confidence to ride your bike anywhere and push it hard because you know your machine well and can fix most problems at any time. For that, you will have to own a set of essential tools in your garage and keep some with you all the time. Our article will help novice riders navigate the vast motorcycle tools market.

What Tools Do You Need To Work on Your Motorcycle? Part 1: The Essentials

Click on the image to enter the article page at MOTORCYCLEiD.com.
To browse the catalogs of maintenance products, click the "Shop Now" button below:

Give our sales team a call at 888.903.4344 (Toll-Free) or 1.732.867.9995 (International) and we'll answer all your questions.​

·
Registered
1 Posts
Among the essential tools for any garage, I would also name a good flashlight and some piece of old rug to clean your hands after work. Those are little things, but people usually forget about them when they get a new tool kit for their garage. I always have my flashlight in my garage just in case I need to work on a difficult spot that’s not well seen in the steady light. You need to pay attention to small things because it makes the repairing process more comfortable and successful. If you can pay attention to small details, you will get better results in repairing your bike.

·
Registered
16,706 Posts
^^ Rather than rags to wipe your hands on, a box of disposable shop towels and latex mechanics gloves will make you much more popular after you're done working on your bike....

·
ZX6r.com Supporting Member
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you for the feedback!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts