Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if anyone close enough is interested, but since Fox Powersports built their new location and combined their other stores into one, they are auctioning off a bunch of the stuff they don't need anymore. There will likely be some good deals both on the vehicles in the sale and on the equipment:

Fox Powersports Auction

·
Registered
4,415 Posts
Not sure if anyone close enough is interested, but since Fox Powersports built their new location and combined their other stores into one, they are auctioning off a bunch of the stuff they don't need anymore. There will likely be some good deals both on the vehicles in the sale and on the equipment:

Fox Powersports Auction
Love that the idiot who puts out a professional auction keeps referring to our bikes as 'crotch rockets' which immediately:

1) lets me know that he is a harley douchebag
2) makes me want to throat punch him
3) ensures that I will never buy anything from him

·
Registered
4,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Love that the idiot who puts out a professional auction keeps referring to our bikes as 'crotch rockets' which immediately:

1) lets me know that he is a harley douchebag
2) makes me want to throat punch him
3) ensures that I will never buy anything from him
Yeah, unfortunately, I think what they did was hire an auction company to list everything and then threw a couple of the idiot sales people to help identify stuff...:coocoo

1 - 3 of 3 Posts