Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my "Blue Suade" 2006 636

I was able to get one from the insurance payout on my old 04 636

So pretty :inlove

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Whew. Thats a nice looking bike.

How did the clutch cover get scratched up like that?

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
So it is.

I just remembered the little thing on the other side wiggling when you pull in the clutch. Yes, I'm mechanically challenged. Don't pick on me Crotch :(

:p

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The bike had been dropped on both sides so there's a little bit of cosmetic damage here and there...

It's the flat metallic blue colour which was only available in the 2006 model here in Australia. - however, the previous owner has schlacked about 7 layers of wax on it cause he found it too hard to keep the flat colour clean. My cousin runs a bike smash repair/spraypaiting business and reckons he may be able to get it back to its original colour.

But, damn it's a nice bike and i will slowly be fixing up the scratches etc. :devious

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
To be honest, i dont know yet...

I only really rode it on the test ride - i dont want to take it out yet cause we have double demirits until 2nd Jan and i dont want to lose my license.

I have ridden this model before though, and found they are much more forgiving than the 03/04 "Barra". And the slipper clutch is just awesome. :hail

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Don't pick on me Crotch :(
Must resist, must resist. I will not pick on :banghead Just don't pick on my crotch either.

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Must resist, must resist. I will not pick on :banghead Just don't pick on my crotch either.
HAHA.

Well, that will teach me to proof read before I post on this forum.

That tickled me, that did.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Such an innocent bike......make it your own, don't let it get stolen!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts