Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all I have just put a power commander on my 636 and I am thinking of putting a Dynojet Ignition Module on has anyone done this and did it make a big deferent's cheers for your help

·
Registered
89 Posts
hi i have power commander and ignition mod, the module added another 10bhp for me, but it depends on the state of tune, slip on exhaust,full system? custom map on pwrcmdr?

·
Registered
450 Posts
Unless you're running a quick-shifter, or absolutley need to pry the last couple hp out of your bike...it's a waste of $$$ imo.

·
Registered
89 Posts
lol, its a good tool, if you dont use regular pump fuel , here i use 99 ron fuel, but the standard is 95, the engine is made and designed in japan where the regular fuel is 102 ron and the the engine timing is rertarded to use the low grade fuel of and of the market countries, so being able to set up the ignition advancement to suit the fuel you use is great, my ignition module was set between 3 and 5 degrees at various points int the rev range and throttle positions , and and extra 10 bhp , for a couple hundred pounds or dollars, what else has this sort of bhp per $, with the ease of fitting!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts