Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

41 - 42 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
13,127 Posts
I hadn't really noticed the shape of the intake, on the '19+ models until these photos. Looks wider than in years past, at least at the outer fairing. Does a good job of breaking up the lines on the nose. I agree, losing the red decals on the windscreen makes it look much more cohesive.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
I hadn't really noticed the shape of the intake, on the '19+ models until these photos. Looks wider than in years past, at least at the outer fairing. Does a good job of breaking up the lines on the nose. I agree, losing the red decals on the windscreen makes it look much more cohesive.
That’s exactly why I did it! Not sure what Kawasaki was thinking when they designed those red details. They break the lines and red on green!??? I’d like to remove the other red ones at the bottom too but it took ages... I’m sure they should be warmed before doing it (I didn’t for the screen ones).

The intake is massive and looks very cool! The weather has been awful in London Today so I rode it for just 15mi... But I could spend hours just looking at it....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

41 - 42 of 42 Posts