Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Windering if anyone knows if it´s possible to get xenon lights for ZX6R/2007 Where you get both lights to light up ??? Must have:drool

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Thats a realy good question that id like to know as well.......... I hate that only use one head light. you have no idea how many other bikerz tell me i have a headlight out when im ridin haha sux!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Thats a realy good question that id like to know as well.......... I hate that only use one head light. you have no idea how many other bikerz tell me i have a headlight out when im ridin haha sux!
I had a 15 minute argument with my dad because he wanted me to take the bike back to the dealership because he swore up and down that the headlight assembly was defective.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Oh jeeze. I had a link for a 2006 that had the HID conversion that would fit. I can't find it right now but if I do I will post it here.

EDIT:
Here is a link but it is for the 2006. It is NOT the link I was looking for but the 2007 and 2006 may be same. I dunno. However I will still try to find the correct link I was thinking about.
Amazon link

Here is another link that MAY be the one I was thinking about. It looks a bit more generic but probably do-able.
Motorcycle HID conversions

1 - 5 of 5 Posts