Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 248 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone on the forum personally know the user "Dallen"? I've been having some issues with a transaction that I need to get resolved! :mad:

·
Registered
101 Posts
There arent any issues with the transaction. Other than my post office not having released the package, or something like that. I ship & sell stuff all the time, always do a drop at least once a week of packages. For the most part I never have any problems, but I have been communicating with you telling you I am working to get it resolved. Hell I just got your exhaust like 3 days ago.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Yeaaa this may get interesting...

·
Registered
4,877 Posts
mmm hmm, I'm in for this! :popcorn:

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
USPS likes to lose shit a lot. If you have a tracking number, call and open a case and that thing will "magically" get delivered.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just so everyone knows the whole story, of why I'm kinda "worried". First off, I have had a bad month of dealing with this type of BS, but that's OK...I've taken my Veteran Hospital supplied meds and moved on. :naughty:
However, here is the timeline on this transaction, so that everyone knows I'm not tripping out for no reason.

Thursday, April 3
We get in contact with each other and make a deal. The deal is, my stock exhaust + $250 for his exhaust. I pay him via PayPal right after the conversation is done. We both agree that we will take off our exhausts the following day after work and get them shipped out ASAP.

Friday, April 4
I get off work, and immediately go to the garage and remove the exhaust, then pack it for shipment. I provide him some info making sure that he gets everything off his bike that goes with the exhaust. I also provide him pictures and video of everything I am sending.

Saturday, April 5
First thing, I go to the UPS Store and drop of the exhaust, and they tell me that it will leave on Monday April 7. I text the tracking number to him. By the texts, it appears that he is now looking at his bike, asking questions about the servo. I answer his questions and assure him that I sent the cables for the butterfly. Lastly, I ask him to shoot me a tracking number once the item ships.

Sunday, April 6
He asks me if the tracking number is correct. I tell him yes, but it probably won't register until Monday when it actually leaves. Also, to ease his mind I send him a picture of the receipt with all of the info. I ask him at this time if he sent his. After no response for 2 hours, I ask again if he sent his, to which his response is "Yes give me a sec"......nothing for the remainder of the day.

Monday, April 7
No contact at all

Tuesday, April 8
I ask again about the tracking number. After waiting 3 hours with no response I explain why the lack of communication is troubling. I then get a response explaining that he drops packages off to a shipping company, and they bill him with his CC on file and he should receive an email in the next day or so with a tracking number.

Wednesday, April 9
No contact at all

Thursday, April 10
I again ask about the tracking number. No response.

Friday, April 11
My exhaust is delivered to him via UPS. Responds to tell me that he's not sure why he hasn't gotten the tracking number email. He tells me that he thinks it should be there by Monday, maybe even Saturday. He also assures me "It'll be coming there for sure". Still no tracking number at this point.

Saturday, April 12
I send him a quick text to let him know that it didn't arrive. No response.

Sunday, April 13
No contact at all

Monday, April 14
Doesn't arrive again. I tell him that I need a tracking number or a refund today. He tells me he's sorry and says that he will go to his place. Later tells me that they say it went out, but not sure why he didn't get a tracking number. Says he will check into it more after work.

Tuesday, April 15
Doesn't arrive again. I text him and ask if he got any word, and he responds to tell me that he is "waiting for an answer just like me".

Wednesday, April 16
Still no tracking number as of yet....I will keep you updated.

I think up to this point I have been patient....although I am a former NCO paratrooper and suffer from some PTSD, so maybe my patience is a little different. :laugh

·
Registered
8,196 Posts
Just so everyone knows the whole story, of why I'm kinda "worried". First off, I have had a bad month of dealing with this type of BS, but that's OK...I've taken my Veteran Hospital supplied meds and moved on. :naughty:
However, here is the timeline on this transaction, so that everyone knows I'm not tripping out for no reason.

Thursday, April 3
We get in contact with each other and make a deal. The deal is, my stock exhaust + $250 for his exhaust. I pay him via PayPal right after the conversation is done. We both agree that we will take off our exhausts the following day after work and get them shipped out ASAP.

Friday, April 4
I get off work, and immediately go to the garage and remove the exhaust, then pack it for shipment. I provide him some info making sure that he gets everything off his bike that goes with the exhaust. I also provide him pictures and video of everything I am sending.

Saturday, April 5
First thing, I go to the UPS Store and drop of the exhaust, and they tell me that it will leave on Monday April 7. I text the tracking number to him. By the texts, it appears that he is now looking at his bike, asking questions about the servo. I answer his questions and assure him that I sent the cables for the butterfly. Lastly, I ask him to shoot me a tracking number once the item ships.

Sunday, April 6
He asks me if the tracking number is correct. I tell him yes, but it probably won't register until Monday when it actually leaves. Also, to ease his mind I send him a picture of the receipt with all of the info. I ask him at this time if he sent his. After no response for 2 hours, I ask again if he sent his, to which his response is "Yes give me a sec"......nothing for the remainder of the day.

Monday, April 7
No contact at all

Tuesday, April 8
I ask again about the tracking number. After waiting 3 hours with no response I explain why the lack of communication is troubling. I then get a response explaining that he drops packages off to a shipping company, and they bill him with his CC on file and he should receive an email in the next day or so with a tracking number.

Wednesday, April 9
No contact at all

Thursday, April 10
I again ask about the tracking number. No response.

Friday, April 11
My exhaust is delivered to him via UPS. Responds to tell me that he's not sure why he hasn't gotten the tracking number email. He tells me that he thinks it should be there by Monday, maybe even Saturday. He also assures me "It'll be coming there for sure". Still no tracking number at this point.

Saturday, April 12
I send him a quick text to let him know that it didn't arrive. No response.

Sunday, April 13
No contact at all

Monday, April 14
Doesn't arrive again. I tell him that I need a tracking number or a refund today. He tells me he's sorry and says that he will go to his place. Later tells me that they say it went out, but not sure why he didn't get a tracking number. Says he will check into it more after work.

Tuesday, April 15
Doesn't arrive again. I text him and ask if he got any word, and he responds to tell me that he is "waiting for an answer just like me".

Wednesday, April 16
Still no tracking number as of yet....I will keep you updated.

I think up to this point I have been patient....although I am a former NCO paratrooper and suffer from some PTSD, so maybe my patience is a little different. :laugh
That sucks. I am sure Dalles will prove us all wrong. Right?

1 - 20 of 248 Posts