Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

These wires are just hanging from under my bike. Does anyone know what this could be? There's the one long one and then there's a smaller one right next to it.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Looks like the hose that connects to your tank for air. I forgot what the shorter one connects to, oil or coolant runoff or something like that.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cool, thanks for the quick response. is it normal for liquid to drip from it every once in awhile? And is it ok for me to tuck it away or does it have to hang there like that?

·
Registered
536 Posts
Cool, thanks for the quick response. is it normal for liquid to drip from it every once in awhile? And is it ok for me to tuck it away or does it have to hang there like that?
Just leave it, it's there for a reason...coolant overflow. It does seem wierd, but theres a reason your bike ran 10k....R&D

·
Registered
107 Posts
A small amount of leak is fine and I clipped the hose connecting to the tank by an inch or so and moved it around to the side of my bike.

·
Registered
7,645 Posts
:laugh sef

·
Registered
55 Posts
I cut mine flush with the bottom fairing so they don't stick out. Looks much cleaner than having those hoses hanging down all the time. :p

1 - 13 of 13 Posts