Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got bike tuned and dyno tuned and got just shy of 115hp and 50ft/lb torque
was hopping for closer to 120hp but oh well will post results once i get bike back

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
A peak number doesn't mean much. Before and after differences are what matters. What was the HP before any mods? What was it after.

A peak number doesn't mean much. What is the shape of the graph?

A peak number doesn't mean much, you shouldn't even compare it to numbers from another dyno, only from the same one and if the atmospheric conditions were within 7% for the runs.

A peak number doesn't mean much. Unless it's proportional to the size of your dick :laugh

·
Registered
450 Posts
I don't know what mods(internal or otherwise) you're sporting on that thing, but a stock 636 motor with full system, properly mapped PC, and pump gas puts out 115hp. Trust me...

·
butiwasgoingtotashistatio ntopickupsumpowerconvrtr
2,762 Posts
do you have mods out the wazoo to be dissapointed with that, or are you just hard to please

nah, i understand shooting for something and not quite getting there.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I don't know what mods(internal or otherwise) you're sporting on that thing, but a stock 636 motor with full system, properly mapped PC, and pump gas puts out 115hp. Trust me...
no internal mods and was on pump gas

·
Registered
450 Posts
mods are hot bodies slip on, pcIII, k&n cat removed thats all
Then 115rwhp is a good number amigo. That's exactly what mine puts out...I race it in the 750 classes and stomp 1000's at track days all day long.

If you just have to have more hp, you can pour in U4 or a similar highly oxygenated fuel for about 2hp...and if you map the pc for U4 you'll get about another 2hp...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts