Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We won! :banana

The R6 is FAST (taking 2nd). You can tell that from the straights, but the ZX-6R reigns again. What a great bike!

Roger Hayden did great.

He must be tired doing AMA and MotoGP in the same weekend. Nevertheless, awesome job on the Ninja. :hail

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^^ 5 pm EST on FOX

·
Registered
164 Posts
does anyone else have the team green text alerts sent to their cell phones? it's from the SPEED channel. i do and and they always come through, letting me know everything kawasaki related! sign up for it! every now and then they will send james stewart wallpapers too...:cheers

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
The AMA racing didn't get telecast here. But I was up at 6:30am to watch the MotoGP. (After a late night last night watching the Superbikes from Brno live)

·
Registered
450 Posts
Best race of the year so far!

It was pretty obvious Roger was gonna get Josh back...the way he was running up on him at the entrances made it clear he had some poke in reserve. But MAN! Fuggin' Josh Herrin did GREAT! I can remeber back in 04 when he took the usgpru championship at Buttonwillow. I was racing WERA and usgpru was running he same day. I put a watch on Josh the snot nosed 14yr old during one of the practice sessions and found him running 4sec a lap faster than me. And ummm yeah...he was on a 125.:rant

1 - 10 of 10 Posts