Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Ninja doesn't have a name yet. My Concours is names, very unimaginatively, Connie. My white VW Touareg is Freülein Helga. That reference my date me. Lol

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
I kept calling it "Bitch", but that only confused my German Short-hair Pointer. Next up, was "Hey Sexy", then my 12-yr old son would break out in a chorus of Right Said Fred's "Too Sexy For my Shirt". Then I was calling it "My Little Pony". But then I thought if any body heard me referencing it that way, they my think I was some twisted perv. So... since I was raise near the 51 parallel, I simply settled on "ZedEx."

·
Registered
4 Posts
I wasn't born this way. Always referred to mine as the motorcycle or the rice and the corn respectively. I got around a group of guys whose bikes had mames. So...
Mine's Lola (love once love always)
We been married almost 5 years now. But she's got hot sisters on the scene. If they keep teasing or she acts up she's packing or she'll have to learn how to share.

·
Registered
13,307 Posts
My wife and I sometimes refer to my bike as “the time machine” lol. It saves me a lot of time when LA traffic is at a standstill.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts