Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have any of you give your bike a nickname, if so what is it? My old Mustang is Cherry and my wife calls her Civic Sterling.

I'm still trying to decide an appropriate name for my ZX6R but I'd like to hear what you have.

·
Registered
864 Posts
My zx is called Foxy and chevy pickup is Stella.

·
Registered
338 Posts
My green zx6r is called "Saki Bomb", and my white zx10r is known as " the White Walker". Hopefully going to get one of the forum members on here who does custom graphics to make me up some for each bike.

·
Registered
496 Posts
I call mine "the honey badger" since it's white and black, kinda like a honey badger.

reference:

·
Registered
4,609 Posts
Mine's 'Tessa', short for Testarossa (redhead in Italian).

·
Registered
157 Posts
Yes.

·
Registered
4,877 Posts
No...........not a nickname...........just a name :coocoo

·
Registered
11,663 Posts
When I was married... she was "the Mistress"

Since 2011 she's known as "Black Sunshine" or just "Sunshine"... I went out to the garage one morning and literally said to her... "Good morning, Sunshine... let's go for a spin." She liked it... so we stuck with it. White Zombie may have had a bit to do with it..

·
Registered
496 Posts
When I was married... she was "the Mistress"

Since 2011 she's known as "Black Sunshine" or just "Sunshine"... I went out to the garage one morning and literally said to her... "Good morning, Sunshine... let's go for a spin." She liked it... so we stuck with it. White Zombie may have had a bit to do with it..

Awesome....

Also, since I promised badger I would not relate any honey badger references to him, due to his north american badger preferences, they are in fact, totally unrelated, out of my respect for the north american badger.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I call mine Jezebel. Because she is a sexy seductress who makes you change your beliefs (are speed limits really that important) and I pray to God she doesn't leave me on the street to be eaten by dogs.:2fingerlol:

Attachments

Reactions: Macacaraca

·
Registered
4 Posts
Jezebel!

Ha! I named mine the same thing for the same reasons. Jezzy for short, but this bike turned me from Suzuki to Kawi and I don't want to go back.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 36 Posts