Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
me and my buddy did a ride up around santa clarita, CA then went through angeles crest on our way home. Total of 278 + miles..

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
very nice man

i wish the scenary was that nice around michigan

i'll trade ya ;)

·
Registered
132 Posts
I heard angeles crest is beautiful and fast I have some friends that ride it alot

·
Registered
97 Posts
Where in Santa Clarita did you go? I mostly ride the Malibu canyons, but with the cops out of control I've been looking for other rides. Thinking about doing highway 33 this weekend, have you done that road? It's worth the extra ride over there.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Map of Santa Clarita Ride

Where in Santa Clarita did you go? I mostly ride the Malibu canyons, but with the cops out of control I've been looking for other rides. Thinking about doing highway 33 this weekend, have you done that road? It's worth the extra ride over there.
Yea, Ive done the 33 hwy ride..its well worth it..nice sweeping turns along with tight ones too...excellent scenery..

Here is the route we took in our santa clarita ride..

·
Registered
73 Posts
i always get lotsa traffic on ACH, cagers and bikes, its a fun ride tho.. just gotta be careful (i know you know) it seems to attract hoards of idiots who, in turn, attract the police. CHP in my experience havent been very fond of us riders.. hopefully thats just my exp.
a couple friends of mine camped near frazier park not too long ago, the 2 of us on bikes grabbed the 101 to the 33 rather than just take the 5.. only been once but i gotta say it was a gem, not too much traffic, lots of scenery.. really nice ride. have fun :thumbup

·
Registered
964 Posts
Not too far from where im from... Im from lancaster.... Have not been there in years though..Live about 3000 miles to the east now..:laugh

1 - 11 of 11 Posts